Thursday, July 7, 2011

Review: Sienna Lenses

Hello there ~!! As I have mentioned in my LiveJournal, see post here (click on the link). I will make a review about my new contact lens. I just bought this last 01 June 2011 on E.O. (Exacutive Optical). I was looking for something that looks like Twilight's Edward Cullen's eyes, when he's full you know. Haha But I don't know what's the real color of it. I think it's hazel, I'm not really sure..

So I decided to buy this Sienna colored lens. It's a 12 month lens for just around 600 to 750php. And a good thing about this was when the time that I bought it, it was a sale ~!! hehe So I got a discount that I decided to buy a bigger solution. :) Sienna is a good color because it just looks like a real pupil. People would think that your eyes' color is natural even if it's kinda glowing. Well, some people asks me "Are your eyes real?" or "Oh I didn't notice you're wearing contacts. I thought it's natural." So here's how it looks like:

PS: Gomenasai for my pictures. I just came home from work when I took these. I looked really tired here. :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It actually looks like orange colored lenses.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shot with natural light.


Photobucket
Shot with flash.


I like this because when I'm wearing this, it looks natural on me. My hair has a shade of red when sunlight hits it so the lens's color will make a contrast.

1 comment:

  1. Png - Men's Titanium Necklace - Titanium Arts
    Made in USA, Png titanium banger is titanium car made with genuine steel. This necklace features hypoallergenic titanium earrings the full size of the famous fallout 76 black titanium bandit. The size of the necklace is $38.00 · ‎In stock ford escape titanium 2021

    ReplyDelete